Bimat eye drop is the synthetic derivative of prostaglandin that works wonderful in glaucoma. It propmotes the drainage of excessive aqueous humor fluids from the eye, and reduced the intraocular pressure.
It is also potential for the growth of the eyelashes. Bimat eye drop is easily availability in the in the eye drop at a reasonable price. It I supplied in the form of liquid solution.
Uses of Bimat eye drop:
Bimat eye drop is used in the following purposes:
- Open-angle glaucoma
- Ocular hypertension
- For the growth of eyelashes
Possible Side Effects:
Bimat eye drop can cause some side effects. But the side effects are very rare and occur in fewer people. Some of the side effects are:
- Temporary irritation in the eyes
- Darkening of the eyelashes
- Redness of the eyelid
- Blurred vision
- Thickening of the eyelashes
- Color changes of the eyelids
- Darkness under the eye area
You should store the medication below 25 degree C. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Protect this medication from heat and moist. Discard the container of the medication after 4 weeks or 30 days of its opening.
Use this eye solution only once in 24 hours, at bedtime.
Method to use:
Wash hands with a gentle and medicated soap. You should remove eye make-up before using this medication, including your contact lens. To apply the medication, use the applicator that comes with the pack. Draw a thin layer of the solution medication on the margin of the upper eyelid with the help of the applicator. The excess solution should always be blotted with tissue paper. Do not use the medication on the lower eyelid.
Always apply the missed dose when you remember it. Do not apply it at the schedule of next dose. Always avoid a double dose.
To avoid complications, you should always remember some important points before using this eye solution:
- No need to rinse the eyes if the solutions enter into the eyes, because it does not cause any problem.
- Avoid Bimat eye drop if you are allergic to any components of this medication.
- Avid to touch the tip of the lid because it leads to contamination.
- Always replace the applicator after each use.
- Close the cap of the container tightly.
- Always follow the instructions given by your doctor to get the best result.
- Do not miss a dose.
- Continue this eye solution for at least 2 months.
- Do not use it with other medication because it can cause complications.
- Tell your doctor if you are under any medication.
- Tell your doctor if you are experiencing any other health problem.
- Tell your physician if you are pregnant before using this medication.
|Generic||Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution|
|Strength||Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution|