The more serious pain is aphantom pain, which is a type of neuropathic pain. These pain are felt in those part of the body where brain no longer receives signal. It has been studied in a survey done by American Health Association that around 70% of the patients in an OPD of a hospital is diagnosed with pain and maximum of which are treated with one or another type of medications. It can be thus studied that majority of them were diagnosed with minor errors and were sent back home with the prescription of a pain killer. Pain-o-soma is the best and the effective medication used for the treatment of mild to severe pain in the body and has been widely recommended by doctors worldwide.
How Pain-o-soma acts?
Pain-o-soma contains Carisoprodol as the major active ingredient. Carisoprodol is a central nervous system depressant that acts as a sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant. Rather than acting directly on skeletal muscle, Carisoprodol interrupts neuronal communication within the reticular formation and spinal cord, resulting in sedation and alteration in pain perception.
What is the dosing schedule for Pain-o-soma?
Pain-o-soma is available as 350mg and 500mg extended release tablet to be taken orally with sufficient amount of water. The medication is to be taken twice or thrice a day as recommended by the physician. It can be taken orally with or without food. Unlikely, there are some side effects likely to occur while using this medication such as chest pain, confusion, convulsion, cough, dizziness, shortness of breath, sore throat, ulcers, swollen glands, and unusual tiredness.
What precautionary measures are to be followed while consuming Pain-o-soma?
There are some precautionary measures which need to be followed while consuming Pain-o-soma such as-
- Avoid the use of this medicine in case you are hypersensitive to the active ingredient Carisoprodol.
- Do not use this medication in case you have any type of cardiac issue, kidney or liver damage issues.
- Avoid the use of this medication if you are taking any medication for hypertension.
- Do not take more than recommended dose of this medication without any consultation with the doctor.
- There are some drugs which are likely to interact including alcohol, antihistamines (such as cetirizine, diphenhydramine), drugs for sleep or anxiety (such as alprazolam, diazepam, meprobamate, zolpidem), other muscle relaxants, and narcotic pain relievers (such as codeine).
- Avoid the use of this medication in case you previously had any sort of surgery.
- Do not use this medication while you are taking any chemotherapeutic medications.
Where to buy Pain-o-soma?
Buy Pain-o-soma online from our web portal and avail the opportunity of getting huge discounts with faster shipping options now available.