Eyes are the most suspected and sensitive organ of the human body and long lashes increases the beauty of your eyes. Some females possess longer and thick lashes naturally and those who do not have long lashes use cosmetic products such as eyeliner, eye mascara or artificial lashes to obtain it. Eyes play a significant role in enhancing your personality and log lashes work as a highlighter for your eyes.
The best solution to grow your lashes normally is Bimat eye drop. It is a very effective and powerful remedy to provide length and thickness to your lashes. You buy Bimat eye drop online from our store and avail exciting offers. This eye care solution functions by increasing the growth phase of the lashes resulting in long and thick lashes.
"Order Bimat eye drop online from our portal and get the service of home delivery"
Procedure to use Bimat eye drop
Firstly, you should wash your face and eyes properly before using this eye drop. You should take a thin eyeliner brush and put a drop of this ophthalmic solution on it and apply a thin layer of this eye care solution on the base of the upper eyelashes. Wipe out the excess of this eye care solution with the help of blotting paper. You should use this eye drop once in a day before going to bed so that complete absorption of this eye drop takes place.
Conditions in which Bimat eye drop should not be used are:
- If you are suffering from other type of glaucoma other than narrow angle glaucoma, then you should not use this eye care solution.
- Breast feeding females and pregnant mothers should avoid use of this eye care solution.
- Do not use this eye drop if you are allergic to generic Bimatoprost.
- If you are suffering from the problem of liver, kidney or respiratory disease, then you should avoid use of this ophthalmic solution.
Unwanted adverse effects exhibited by Bimat eye drop are mild eye discomfort, discharge from your eye, dizziness, itching, feeling like something is in your eye, burning sensation in the eyes, dry or watery eyes, redness, swelling, or pain in or around your eye and blurred vision.
Precautions to be followed while using Bimat eye drop are:
- You should remove contact lenses before using this eye care solution as it may change the colour of the contact lenses.
- To avoid contamination of this eye care solution you should avoid touching the bottle of this eye care solution with dirty hands.
- In case, if you are using two eye care solution, then you should use both of them at a time span of 5 minutes.
- You should always use clean applicator for application of this ophthalmic solution.
- Do not touch this eye drop with any other body part as it may lead to unwanted hair growth.
"Buy Bimat eye drop from our online pharmacy store at a very reasonable price"