Effective eye contacts reveal your personality and show your self-confidence. In a business meeting, while meeting a new person or in an interview your eyes reflect your confidence. The first thing a boy may observe in a girl is her eyes. Boys will try to have long-lasting eye contact with the girl he loves. You can do eye contact to show the boy that you are interested in him and to deepen attraction between two of you. Apply Careprost and impress the boy in whom you are interested.
DESCRIPTION OF CAREPROST/LATISSE?
Careprost is composed of Bimatoprost. Bimatoprost darkens, lengthens, and thickens eyelashes. It acts on the growth phase of an eyelash. Careprost is a solution to hypotrichosis and glaucoma. For curing glaucoma, it works by expelling an excess amount of fluid from the eye thereby lowering eye pressure.
DOSAGE SCHEME OF CAREPROST
You should apply Careprost eye drops at one time in a day before you go to have a sleep. Take out a single drop of solution from the bottle on the applicator and apply it over the base of the upper eyelash. Repeat the same procedure with your other eye. Close your eyes for some time so that it is applied to your lower eyelash. Absorb excess of the solution with the help of tissue paper. You will see the change in the growth cycle of eyelash within 8 weeks of its application. The maximum effect can be noticed within 12 to 16 weeks.
SOME CONTRAINDICATION AND PRECAUTIONS
- Do not touch the tip of the Careprost bottle, as it will contaminate the solution.
- Cease the use of Careprost if you are having any allergic reaction to Bimatoprost.
- Take out your contact lens before you apply Careprost. Put lens back after 15 min of Careprost application.
- If you are also using any other eye drop apart from Careprost, keep a gap of five minutes between two eye drops.
- Do not use it in small children.
- Wash your hands properly before and after Careprost usage.
Some after effects that you will observe with the use of Careprost areas:
- Allergic reaction (hives, difficult breathing)
- Inflammation, irritation
- Burning , redness of eye
- Feeling of something in eye
- Vision changes, severe eye fatigue
- Darkening of eyelid skin
- Sensitivity to light