My mother after delivering her second child always complained of back muscle pain. Sometimes it went away and sometimes it came back surprisingly. She kept ignoring it for many days and one day was trapped with persistent back pain. She was unable to move and could not bear the muscle pain. Seeing her crying with pain was heart wrenching for me. After controlling my emotions my dad took her to a doctor who prescribed Pain O Soma. With few doses of Pain O Soma, she was able to get back to her normal daily routine. Pain O Soma is the effective solution to your painful muscle spasms.
DESCRIPTION OF PAIN O SOMA
Pain O Soma has Carisoprodol as the main component. When any body part such as back, arm, leg gets affected, the painful sensation moves towards the brain. Pain O Soma debars the transmission of pain impulses. Pain O Soma is helpful in fast relief in muscle pain along with mild exercise and rest.
DOSE REQUIREMENT OF PAIN O SOMA
For crushing musculoskeletal pain, consume 350 mg of Pain O Soma three times in a day or at night before you go to sleep or consume 500 mg two times in a day. If you forgot any dose, you will be unable to get relief from pain. Take your missed dose as soon you remember or if next dosing schedule is nearer, then begin its schedule from that day. Some symptoms that are observed due to overuse of drug are a hallucination, fainting, confusion, breathing problem, or vision problem, so stop yourself from consuming an excess of dose. The maximum dose you can take is up to 1400 mg.
CONTRAINDICATION AND PRECAUTIONS
- Before stopping it completely cut the amount of dose first.
- Alcohol consumption can potentiate the side effect with Pain O Soma.
- Do not take Pain O Soma in patients who are drug addicts.
- Store it is a safe area away from the reach of small children.
- Work that requires alertness such as driving should be done carefully.
- It is not recommended for patients who are less than 18 years of age.
- Convey your doctor in case you are having epilepsy or liver/kidney dysfunction.
SIDE EFFECTS WITH PAIN O SOMA
Some after-effects that you may observe with the intake of Pain O Soma areas:
- Fainting, loss of vision
- Confusion, agitation
- Paralysis, seizure
- Weakness, dizziness
- Insomnia, feeling light-headed