Careprost is an eye care solution which is used for treating Hypotrichosis (a condition of insufficient growth of eyelashes) . This eye care solution is also used for treating narrow-angle glaucoma and ocular pressure (a condition in which pressure inside the eyes increases due to the accumulation of aqueous humor).
Those who have long lashes naturally feel lucky but those who do not have long and sizzling lashes use various cosmetic products such as eyeliner, mascara to make their eyes look beautiful and attractive. But using cosmetic products is not a permanent solution as it wipes out after few hours of application.
Now the effective solution to obtain long and heavy lashes permanently has arrived as Careprost eye drop. This ophthalmic solution contains generic Bimatoprost as an active component, which makes this eye drop and effective and powerful solution. Careprost eye drop has gained popularity among customers in a short span of time because of its dynamic action. You should buy Careprost eye drop online from our store at a discounted price. This eye care solution provides long lashes by increasing the time span of the growth phase of lashes.
"To get mesmerizing and infection free eyes, order Careprost eye drop online from our portal"
When to apply Careprost eye drop?
You should apply this eye care solution once in a day before going to bed so that this eye care solution gets enough time to show its action.
Procedure to use Careprost eye drop
Before using this eye care solution, you should wash your eyes properly. Take a thin eyeliner brush and put a drop of this eye care solution on the brush. Now apply a thin layer of this ophthalmic solution on the base of upper eyelashes. Remove the excess of the eye drop with tissue paper. After application of this eye care solution, you should wash your hands immediately.
Circumstances in which Careprost eye drop should not be used are:
- A person having hypersensitivity towards generic Bimatoprost should avoid the use of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from any other type of glaucoma other than narrow- angle glaucoma , then you should not use this eye care solution.
Use of Careprost eye drop may lead to various unwanted ill effects such as feeling of something inside the eyes, conjunctivitis, irritation in the eyes, dry or watery eyes, blurred vision, discharge from the eyes, redness in eyes, burning of the eyes, pain inside and around the eyes.
Precautions to be followed while using Careprost eye drop are:
- Application of this eye care solution may lead to a blurred vision so you should not drive or do any work that requires complete alertness.
- Before using this eye care solution, you should remove contact lenses as the chemicals present in this eye drop may lead to a change in colour of the lenses.
- You should avoid intake of caffeine, nicotine or smoking cigarette while using this eye care solution.
- Avoid touching the tip of the applicator with dirty hands to prevent contamination of this eye drop.
From where should I buy Careprost eye drop?
Careprost eye drop is available in our online pharmacy store at a discounted price. You can buy Careprost eye drop by placing an order on our online site and your product will get delivered at your doorsteps within few working days.