Eye plays a most important role in making personality beautiful and attractive. Some women are lucky because they have naturally beautiful eyelashes by birth. As the increase in age, females are facing the problem of loss of eyelashes. Insufficient eyelashes can cause the awkward and humiliating condition for any woman.
Now no need to worry because medical science invents a new ophthalmic solution, which gives natural and permanent growth of eyelashes without causing any adverse effects. You should apply this eye medication on a daily basis without any gap.
How Careprost make your eyelashes longer, thicker and darker?
Careprost is a well-known brand of generic Bimatoprost, which is mainly intended for treating the condition of hypotrichosis (insufficient eyelashes). It belongs to the class of medications known as prostaglandin analogue and it effectively works by increasing the anagen phase and reduces the talogen phase of hair of eyelid. It also makes your eyelashes thicker, darker and longer.
Apart from hypotrichosis, it is also indicated to decrease intra-ocular pressure within in the eyes and manage the glaucoma symptoms.
Way to apply Careprost-
Careprost eye drop should be used very carefully because it is a matter of eyes. Before applying it on the eyelashes, wash your hands and eyes properly and remove eye makeup. Use applicator to apply, dip the applicator in the solution and apply the solution on the upper margin of the upper eyelid without touching the lower eyelids. Close eyes for 2 to 3 minutes so the eyelid will absorb all the solution. Wipe out the excess of the solution with the help of clean tissue paper.
Continue using this eye drop for weeks. At the end of 16 weeks, you will notice long, dark and thick eyelashes.
Use of Careprost may lead to cause some undesirable side effects that include burning or itching sensation in the eye, dizziness, dry eyes, headache, iris pigmentation, temporary vision change, edema, etc. Immediately consult your doctor in case any of these side effects getting worst.
Important safety guidelines-
- Before using this eye medication, it is very wash your hands and eyes with mild soap and plenty of water.
- Careprost is never applied to the eyes in case of eye surgery and eye infection.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women should not apply this eye medication.
- Children below the age of 12 years never apply this eye drop.
- Keep this eye drop away from the direct contact of heat, sunlight and moisture.
- Do not touch the applicator to the lower eyelid and any other portion as it may cause unwanted hair growth.
- Take off your contact lens before using Careprost eye drop.
From where you purchase Careprost?
To fix the problem of hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes), immediately buy Careprost eye drop online from our genuine drug portal at very reasonable cost.