The actual definition of beauty may vary from gender to gender. “The actual beauty lies in the eyes” this phrase is very common and famous all around the whole world. It is especially applicable when you are measuring the beauty of female's eyes. But, everyone doesn't have beautiful and attractive pairs of eyes. To get the beautiful and gorgeous eyes, females are using eyeliner, eye mascara, eye kajal, and artificial eyelash extension. All these products give temporary growth and it may disturb the natural growth of eyelashes due to theuse of harmful chemicals cosmetic products. To overcome all these problems, Latisse eye drop is one of the best and effective eye care medication available in the drug market.
Before purchasing Latisse eye drop, it is very important to understand the working, way of application, adverse effects and safety measures while using Latisse eye drop.
Approximately half of women populations are using this eye drop for enhancing the growth of eyelashes and it gained lots of popularity due to safe and effective features.
Dynamic working of Bimatoprost-
Latisse eye drop is mainly applied to the border of upper eyelids for treating the condition of hypotrichosis (insufficient eyelashes). Generic Bimatoprost is a main pharmaceutical ingredient available in Bimatoprost and it belongs to the group of medications known as Prostaglandin analogue.
Bimatoprost works by increasing the anagen phase and reducing the talogen phase. As a result, it makes your eyes thicker, darker and longer.
Way to use Latisse-
- Before using this eye drop, rinse your eyes with plenty of water and remove your eye makeup.
- Put a single drop of eye medication on the sterile applicator and carefully draw a thin line along the border of upper eyelids.
- Wipe out the excess liquid with clean tissue or cotton.
- Close your eyes for 2 minutes and then apply the same procedure to the next eye.
How long you should apply Latisse-
This eye medication should be continuously applied for 14 to 16 weeks, after 12 weeks you can easily see the surprising growth of eyelashes. It should be applied on a daily basis without any gap.
While applying Latisse eye drop you should follow certain safety measures-
- Do not apply this solution in case of hypersensitivity towards generic Bimatoprost.
- Do not apply this eye medication in case of eye surgery and eye infection.
- Individuals under the age of 12 years should not apply this ophthalmic preparation.
- Breastfeeding and pregnant females should avoid the application of Bimatoprost.
- While using this eye medication, maintain some hygienic condition.
Buy Careprost eye drop online to effectively solve your problem of hypotrichosis and avail exciting offers on eye care medications.