The active medication of the Cenforce 200mg is sildenafil citrate which belongs to a group of medications called PDE-5 inhibitors. There are a range of PDE-5 inhibitors that are all used to treat erectile dysfunction because of their effectiveness. PDE-5 is one of two enzymes that are released when the body starts to feel aroused. It accepts and breaks down the other enzyme, cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP is the enzyme that allows a man to achieve an erection, because it sends signals that pump blood around the body and ultimately to the penis. PDE-5 inhibitors like sildenafil citrate inhibit PDE-5 from affecting cyclic GMP which allows cyclic GMP to flourish.
Cenforce 200mg should be taken 20 minutes before the sexual activity. It should not be chopped because it can have bitter taste.
Therapeutic indications of Cenforce
- Cenforce is a potent and effective Anti-impotent medication, which is utilized for the management of erectile brokenness in men.
- It is also indicated for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How to take Cenforce
Cenforce is available in the tablet doses form and it is also accessible in different doses like 50mg, 100mg, 150mg and 200mg. You have to take a 1 tablet of this drug just previous to 30 minutes of sexual intercourse. It is taken as orally and swallowed with a glass of water. It can be taken with or without food. Try to ignore the use of junk food during this medication therapy because fatty food hampers the actions of drug.
Drug interactions of Cenforce
- Drugs used in the treatment of hypertension such as Nifedipine and Amlodipine
- Antibiotics like Clarithromycin, Azithromycin and Telithromycin
- CYP34A inhibitors such as Ketoconazole, Itraconazole and Miconazole
- Anti-ulcer medications like Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Pantoprazole
Various contraindications of the medication are as follows:
- The drug is contraindicated to females and kids.
- Should not be given to the patients having blood related disorder.
- Contraindicated to the patients who are allergic to the drug
Some of the possible precautions that are need to be taken while using this medication is:
- This medicine should not be taken if you are on the therapy of heart disease, liver disorder or kidney impairment.
- Keep away from alcohol utilization while taking this medication treatment.
- Entirely keep away from grapefruit and grapefruit juice while having Cenforce.
- Try not to handle any mechanical assembly and driving in the wake of having this medicine in light of the fact that it may bring about smeared vision.
- This pharmaceutical is not inferred for women, children and guys underneath 18years of age.
- This medication does not give any assurance from sexually transmitted maladies.
- Abstain from having this pharmaceutical with oil rich eating regimen as it may take longer time to give its effect.
- Try not to take this pharmaceutical if encountering Peyronie's sickness.
Some common side effects of the medication are:
Facial flushing, nausea, blurred vision, headaches or blocked nose.
Overdosing of the medication should not be done. In case if overdosing symptom occurs, immediately visit to the nearest hospital.
The dose should be taken one hour before making sexual activity. In case if one forgets to take the dose and indulge in sexual activity, take it as get remember.
The medication should be stored properly at room temperature and away from moisture. It should be kept away from children and pets.
|Generic||Cenforce 200 MG|
|Strength||Cenforce 200 MG|