Himalaya herbal kajal is one of the best eye definer which helps you to enhance the beauty of your look. The main key ingredients of the eye definer attract the consumers to buy the kajal without giving a second thought. The reason behind it is they are known as some of the superior ingredients which are frequently used in herbal industry. The key ingredients are:
- Damask Rose
- Almond Oil
- Castor Oil
- Camphor Oil
Functions of Herbal Kajal:
The Himalaya herbal kajal not only an eye definer, it also helps you in many ways due to its beneficial ingredients. Each and every ingredient has its own specialty, like;
- Almond Oil: Nourish your eyelashes. It exhibits an anti-ageing property which makes your eyelid soft and smooth.
- Camphor Oil: It maintains the moisture of the eyes, keeping your eyes hydrated.
- Castor Oil: It softens your eyelid skin. It also protects your eyes from harsh environmental factors.
- Triphala: Gives you luster, bright and attractive looks to your eyes. The anti-inflammatory properties of Triphala reduce the swelling and redness of the eyes.
- Damask rose: it nourishes your eyes. It gives you relief from eye strain by giving a cooling effect.
Direction to use:
Himalaya Herbal Kajal can be used any time you wish. Only a single stroke is enough for an application, which should be applied along your lash line. For eyelash growth, you can apply it at bedtime every day.
Shelf Life of Himalaya herbal kajal:
The shelf life of herbal kajal is 1 year.
Benefits of Herbal Kajal:
There are many benefits of this kajal. Some of these are mentioned below:
- It freshen your eyes.
- It does not cause any side effects to your eyes.
- Gives a cooling effect, comforting your eyes.
- Improves the quality of your eyelashes, making it thicker, darker and longer.
- Prevents eyelash fall.
- It lasts for months.
- It is cost effective as compared with other kajals or eye definers.
- Very handy and travel friendly, can be carried anywhere.
- The consistency is thick and hard, so does not melt easily.
|Strength||Herbal Kajal 3 gm|