This drug is belonged to the category of birth control pills. It is anti-progesterone pill. As you take this drug, it binds with the progesterone receptor which leads to a blockage of functions of the hormones.
This medication is very popular because of its safety and efficacy. It is a cost effective medication and available at a reasonable price. You can buy Mifeprex online at our online pharmacy store www.drugspillsmart.com that is dedicated to supply 100% pure medications.
Always store this medication at room temperature in a dry and cool place. Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Mifeprex:
Mifeprex is supplied in tablet form and route of administration is mouth. The dose of Mifeprex should be always decided by your physician.
Indications of Mifeprex:
It is used for the termination of pregnancy.
Time to start Mifeprex:
You can start a birth control pill right after the termination of pregnancy. You can take before sexual intercourse. It is better to take this medication as per your doctor’s advice.
Contraindications of Mifeprex:
Do not take this drug in:
- If your pregnancy is more than 49 days older.
- Person has an IUD.
- In ectopic pregnancy.
- In adrenal failure.
- Person who is under any anticoagulants.
- If you have bleeding problem.
- If you are taking medicine containing steroid.
If you are still pregnant after taking Mifeprex:
If you do not get a positive result after using this drug, visit your doctor as early as possible. There are many other safe methods available to end the pregnancy.
Side Effects of Mifeprex:
Some of the common but rare side effects are reported during the use of this medicine:
- Pain in abdominal regions.
- Inflammation inside the vagina wall.
- Pain in pelvic area.
Drug Interactions of Mifeprex:
Some of the drugs that cause interaction with Mifeprex are:
- Antifungal drugs such as Itraconazole or Ketoconazole.
- Dexamethasone and Rifamycins.
- Antiplatelet drugs (clopidogrel).
- Ibuprofen and naproxen.Prednisone.
- Warfarin and dabigatran.
This list of drug interaction of Mifeprex is not a complete one. We suggest you to tell your doctor if you are under any other drug.
You should take a number of precautions while starting a dose of Mifeprex: Overweight patients.
- Tell your doctor if you are a diabetic patient before taking this drug.
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of migraine.
- Consult with your physician if you have any history of varicose vein disease.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- If you are a patient of epilepsy, inform tell your doctor before.
- Discuss with your health care provider if you are suffering from osteoporosis and multiple sclerosis.
Missed dose and overdose:
Take medical help immediately if you take an overdose because it can create complications for you. In case if you miss a dose, do not forget to contact your doctor.
|Generic||Mifepristone tablet RU486|
|Strength||Mifepristone tablet RU486|