Mifepristone or RU486 has potential qualities of both anti-glucocorticoid as well as anti-progesterone. This medication is a synthetic version of steroid. It is hugely demanded medication because of its superior result.
The medicine is best effective if it is used along with Misoprostol.This medication is not used in ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside womb), because it may cause serious complication including excessive bleeding.
This medication is easily available in your nearest shop or you can buy Mifepristone RU486 Abortion Pill
This drug should be stored at room temperature below 30 degree C. Always keep it out of the reach of pets and children.
This medicine works by blocking the function of hormone, progesterone produced in the body. Progesterone is an important female hormone needed for the pregnancy.
Indication of Mifepristone:
Mifepristone is used as contraceptive measure to avoid pregnancy.
Side Effects of mifepristone or RU486:
Like other medication, Mifepristone also exhibits some side effects. Some of the side effects of Generic Mifepristone are:
- Urinary tract infection
- Bleeding in uterus
- Pain in joint and back
- Stomach cramps
- Nausea and Vomiting
This list of side effects is not complete. Please, consult with your doctor if you catch any other side effects.
Generic Mifepristone may interact with some other medications. So, it is very important to tell your doctor if you are under any medication to avoid complication. Some of the drugs are:
Generic Mifepristone is used in combination with Misoprostol to avoid or termination of pregnancy. You can take this medication with or without food. Take 600 mg Mifepristone at a single dose, which should be followed by 400mcg Mifepristone after two days.
If you miss a dose, contact your doctor as soon as possible for proper guidance o avoid the consequence of pregnancy.
Consult to your doctor if urgently if you take an overdose to avoid any complication.
While taking Mifepristone, you should always take care of these following points:
- Before taking Mifepristone, you should confirm from your doctor if they are allergic to this medicine.
- Tell your doctor if they are experiencing any stomach problem, chronic heart disease, or any blood disorder, etc.
- Avoid doing any work that requires mental alertness because this medication causes dizziness.
- Do not take alcohol or alcohol containing food or beverages during the treatment with Mifepristone.
- Consult with your physician before using this medication if you are breast-feeding.
- Tell your doctor if you are under any kind of medication.
|Generic||RU486 - Mifepristone|
|Strength||RU486 - Mifepristone|