Soma 500mg, 350mg is a potent medicine which is used for the relief of the pain from the skeletal muscle disorder like muscle pain, muscle injury, twist and strain. This medicine contains Carisoprodol as an active chemical compound of this medicine. This medicine is act as central actions muscles relax. This active chemical compound comes in group of muscles relaxer. Muscle relaxants medicines are the drugs which relax muscle and produce relieve in various musculoskeletal circumstances like twist, strain and injured tissue. This medicine expresses its action by inhibits the pain sensation from nerve to the brain. This medicine is used as a short term therapy for relief of the muscle disorder. The therapy of this medicine is used for a two to three weak. This medicine should be kept in cool and dry place
Dosage and administration of Soma 500 MG
soma is solid dosage form. This medicine should take two times in a day. The route of this medicine is oral and should take with one glass water.
Indications of soma 500 MG
Soma is used to cure of skeletal muscle disorder like muscle pain, muscle injury, twist and strain.
Side effects of soma 500 MG
Many adverse effects of this medicine may be observed after taking of this drug but does not mean you experienced all the adverse effect after taking this drug because the sign and symptoms of this medicine is depend upon the immune system. The adverse effects of this medicine are mentioned below;
Serious side effects of this medicine are intense weakness, tachycardia, dizziness, convulsion, disturbance, abnormal vision and decrease of muscle coordination.
Rare adverse effects are unhappiness, drowsiness, faintness, pain of head, sickness, unsettled stomach, tremble and abdominal pain.
Precautions of soma 500 MG
You must follow these precautions because this precaution is useful for your health. These precautions are given below;
- You have any allergic reaction to its active or inactive reaction then you should avoid this medication.
- Do not take this medicine if you suffer from any disease such as liver, renal and blood disease.
- Avoid this medicine with alcohol and alcohol beverage.
- You should not drive and walk or other mechanical work after taking this drug because they produce drowsiness.
- This medicine is not recommended to another person who show same symptom of this medicine.
Contraindications of soma 500 MG
These are the medical circumstances in which this medicine contraindicates which are given below.
- Renal failure
- Liver disorder
- Gastrointestinal tract disorder
- Patients who take anti-convulsions drug
Drug interactions of soma 500 Mg
This medicine shows some interaction with the presence of another drug and affects the action of these drugs which are given below
- H-2 receptor blocker drug- Omeprazole and Pantoprazole
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor; Fluvoxamine and Escitalopram
- Anti tuberculosis drug; Rifampin and Isoniazide
- Benzodiazepines drug; Diazepam and Alprazolam
- Opioid drug; Codeine and Morphine
- CNS depressants drug; Triprolidine and Methotrimeprazine
Storage conditions of soma 500 MG
This medicine should be stored at 25̊c or controlled room temperature and keep away from light and moisture. It should contain a closed container.
Missed dose of soma 500 MG
This medicine is give a better response if you do not miss any dose but you missed any dose of this medicine then you should take this medicine as soon as possible but you close toward next dose then you take this medicine as your schedule time.
Overdose of soma 500 Mg
The overdose of this medicine should be avoided because they produce serious adverse effect which may be unsafe for your health. The sign and symptoms of overdose of this medicine are
Enhance the sensitive to light, unclear vision, unconsciousness, confusion, hallucination, headache, irregular blinking of the eyelid, yellowish skin, inflexibility and weakness etc
|Strength||Soma Generic Carisoprodol 500mg|