Tadagra Super active is one of the most demanded medicines that has gain huge popularity among the users due to its rapid onset time. When the patient takes the medicine, it starts showing its effects within 15 minutes that is very less time noted as compared to earlier discovered medicines so far. The user of this medicine can feel the effects for 36 hours.
Tadagra Super active, however, does not offer any protection against HIV, syphilis, etc. the sexually transmitted diseases.
Storage condition of Tadagra Super active:
- The medicine should be stored at a temperature that ranges from 15-30 degree centigrade.
- Tadagra super active should be protected from light, heat and moisture.
- It should be kept in a closed and locked cupboard or at such as place that is not reachable to pets and kids.
- The users should always check the expiry date of the medicine before using it. All the expired medicine should be discarded properly with the help of local waste disposal company.
Active and Inactive ingredients of Tadagra super active:
Active ingredient: Tadalafil
Inactive ingredient: microcrystalline cellulose lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, hydroxyl propyl cellulose, iron oxide, triacetin, etc.
Mechanism of action:
Generic Tadagra super active works by supplying blood to the penis with the help of enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. When sufficient blood reaches to the penis, penile achieves and maintains erection during physical intercourse.
Generic Tadagra super active is used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Generic Tadagra super active might leads to side effects in some of the users of the medicine such as:
- Allergic reaction such as rash, hives, difficulty in breathing, etc.
- Stomach upset
- Vision change
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Chest pain
- Stuffy nose
- Painful erection
- Erection might last for more than four hours
- Back pain
- Pain in arm/leg
Additionally, if the patients feel any other changes then they should consult to the doctor.
Some of the drugs that might interact with Generic Tadagra super active are:
- St. John’s wort
This is not the complete list of drug interactions. Some other drugs might also interact with this generic medicine. Hence, the patient should always share the list of all medicines that they are using with their doctor. The patient should never increase or decrease the dose than suggested by their doctor.
Generic Tadagra super active is meant for oral use only that should be taken at least 15 minutes before physical intercourse. The patient should avoid oily and fatty food when using this medicine. Only one tablet should be taken by the user in a day. The doses, however varies with age, response of the medicine and drug tolerance power of the body. Therefore, it is better to consult the doctor for exact dose.
If the patient suspect for the overdose of the medicine, then they should consult to the doctor as soon as possible.
- The patient should not take Tadagra super active in case they are allergic to this medicine or any other medicine of same class.
- In case the patient has medical record of health problems then they should tell to the doctor about that proactively before using the medicine.
- More than one tablet should not be taken by the patient in a day.
- The patient should avoid intake of grape juice when using Tadagra super active.
- Intake of alcohol should be limited when using the medicine.
|Generic||Tadagra Super Tadalafil 60 MG|
|Strength||Tadagra Super Tadalafil 60 MG|