Tadalafil is used to treat male sexual disorders which mainly include erectile impotency. Tadalafil increases the blood flow to get a sustained erection. Tadalafil is also used to treat enlarged prostate .and provides relief in case of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Different dose of Tadalafil
The preferred dose Tadalafil is 80 mg which is taken prior to sexual activity. Tadalafil is believed to give a desired effect within 30 minutes of taking the tablet and is reported to be effective till three to four hours.
Tadalafil Black is believed to show drug interaction. It could be enlisted as
- When there is simultaneous administration of antacid example magnesium hydroxide and tadalafil Black there has been reduced level of absorption of tadalafil reported
- When Tadalafil Black is given along with H2 antagonist for example Nizatidine an increase in the gastric ph is reported.
- Tadalafil Black along with antihypertensive drugs like Amlodipine, Enapril have reported hypotensive effects.
A contraindication is a situation where drug should not be used because it could be harmful to the patient. Tadalafil Black should not be used
- 1. In case of patient what is taking nitrates for hypertension treatment tadaga should not be given as it is reported to potentiate the hypotensive effect.
- 2. Nitrates are reported in many recreational drugs like amyl nitrite and amyl nitrite which when given along with Tadalafil Black will bring down in the blood pressure.
- 3. You should not take Tadalafil Black if you have a medical history where the medication has caused erection which lasted for more than four hours.
- 4. In case of sudden loss of vision stop using Tadalafil Black and meet the doctor.
- 5. Tadalafil Black is contraindicated in patients who had previous episodes of non arthritic ischemic optic neuropathy.
- 6. When Tadalafil Black is administered with guanylate cyclase stimulator it has reported life threatening episodes of symptomatic hypotension.
Some preventive measures
Before you start taking Tadalafil Black you have caution which needs to be followed
- 1. If you have any heart related disease which is either in its chronic or moderate in state it should be discussed with the doctor.
- 2. When the erection has exceeded the time which is more than four hours, it should be reported to the doctor.
- 3. Put control excessive alcohol consumption is must to prevent any adverse events to reoccur.
- 4. There are cases where there is loss of vision reported so stop using Tadalafil Black at such a time.
- 5. If you have a recent heart attack which lasted just there month back
- 6. In case of bleeding disorder like hemophilia or stomach ulcer discuss with your doctor before you start taking the medication.
- 7. There have been cases of physical deformities like Peyronie’s disease where you need doctor’s advice before starting to take the medication.
- 8. There are cases where the doctors have advised you to not to get engrossed in any sexual activity.
What if you missed the dose?
If you are taking Tadalafil black everyday and you forget to take a dose you should try to take the dose as soon s it is possible. You could avoid the missed dose if it is almost time for the next scheduled dose. Extra doses should be avoided to make up the missed dose.
What in case of extra dose?
When you have taken an overdose of tadalafil black the symptoms may include nausea, irregular heartbeat and feeling lightheaded. In such a medical condition call your doctor immediately and seek medical attention.
Storage criteria of Tadalafil Black
The storage of Tadalafil black is same like most of the phosphodiesterase inhibitor. Tadalafil black should be stored in a cool and dark place. Tadalafil black should be stored away from heat and moisture. Tadalafil should be kept out of reach from pets and children.
|Generic||Tadalafil Black 80MG|
|Strength||Tadalafil Black 80MG|