Cialis super active is available in the form of tablet, which is proven as a powerful erectile dysfunction medication worldwide.It belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors. The active ingredient of this medication is Tadalafil. This medication manages erectile dysfunction by facilitating adequate blood circulation in the male genital area through a biological mechanism.
You should take the medication minimum 30 minutes before involving in physical intercourse. Always remember it that Tadalafil super active is only meant for erectile dysfunction, it does not help you with protection from STDs or AIDS. For this, you should use some precautions such as condom.
Tadalafil super active is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Tadalafil super active is not recommended in some health conditions. Some of these conditions are:
- In the patients with high blood pressure or hypertension.
- If you have any history of kidney disease, heart problem, liver disease or peptic ulcer.
- In the patients, who is taking any drug containing nitrates.
- Do not use it if you are allergic to this medicine.
Some drugs can lead to interaction with Tadalafil super active tablet and causes serious complications. So avoid using this medication or consult with your doctor if you are taking the following drugs:
- Antibiotics such as Azithromycin, erythromycin etc.
- Drugs used in peptic ulcers.
- Antiviral medication like Ritonavir.
- Drugs used in epilepsy like Phenytoin.
- Beta adrenergic blocking agents like propanolol, atenolol etc.
- Calcium channel blockers like Verapamil.
- Alpha channel blocking agents like Digoxin, terazocin, prazocin etc.
Tadalafil super active should be stored at room temperature, below 30 degree C. Keep the medication in dry and moist free place, away from children and domestic pets.
The dosage should be decided by your doctor. The recommended starting dose is 10mg tablet, half-an-hour before physical intercourse. It should be taken with a full glass of water. You can take with or without food. The dose can be increased up to 20mg or decreased to 5 mg, depending on the tolerability of the patient.
IN CASE OF OVERDOSE:
Overdose may lead to serious complications. So always try to take according to the prescription given by your doctor. If in case, you take any overdose, call your doctor immediately for medical assistance. Some of the overdose symptoms are:
- Painful and prolong erection
- Nausea and vomiting
- High blood pressure
Missing a dose of Tadalafil super active is a concerned issue because the medicine is taken when the patient need it, that is, during the time of physical intercourse.
Tadalafil super active may cause some adverse reactions, but they occur only 1-3% of patients. Some of these are given below:
- Abdominal problem
Call your health care provider at once if you notice the symptoms like increased heart rate, blurred vision, high blood pressure, and allergic reaction like rashes, swelling.
You should always take some safety measures during the use of Tadalafil super active medication. Some of these are:
- Do not use Tadalafil if you are allergic to it.
- Tell your doctor if you are experiencing any kind of health issue or if you are taking any other drug.
- Do not indulge yourself in any task which requires mental alertness after taking this medication because it can cause drowsiness, dizziness, and blurred vision.
|Generic||Tadalafil Super Active|
|Strength||Tadalafil Super Active|